Sunday, June 01, 2008

I Heart NYC Mayor Bloomberg

I wholeheartedly believe one of the most brilliant individuals /leaders in 2008 is The Mayor Bloomberg.
Read about all the reasons I respect him more than anyone, at this time here : http://www.mikebloomberg.com/
My beach read pick for this weekend is his book : Bloomberg by Bloomberg.
Coming this September to a Barnes and Noble near you is his new book :
Do The Hard Things First (And other Bloomberg rules for Business and Politics).

I love Mayor Bloomberg's work ethic/well thought out life philosophies / focused perspectives and focus on the arts .

The Gates was one of my favorite larger than life in the city art moments .

Oh, and Mayor Bloomberg if you ever need any NYC flowering trees in the spring photography to promote MillionTreesNYC I have quite the extensive ,flowering spring trees in the city, photography collection and would be honored to donate some. Just saying.

No comments: